Re: [OM] Speaking of photo books, was: Whatever it is, it is

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of photo books, was: Whatever it is, it is
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 16:26:18 -0400
Thanks for the link.  Actually, blurb.com does end up in my top two list
based on price and page count.  The other is Inkubook which I need to
investigate further but it appears they may be a better choice than
Blurb.  As the review states there is better quality than these two but
the price is about double.  I can't afford to pay over $100/book for
20-30 copies. I would probably have chosen Adoramapix except for the
limited page count (only half of what I need).

I was surprised that Adoramapix and Mpix offer photo books since I have
used both companies for prints and didn't know they offered photo books.
  My last several photo print orders have gone to Adoramapix because the
quality is as good as Mpix (now that I know how to use the Adoramapix
paper profiles) and the price is lower.  But Mpix has fast turnaround
while Adoramapix takes forever.

Anyhow, thanks again for that most valuable link.  I'll be checking
Inkubook more carefully later today.

Chuck Norcutt