Re: [OM] graphics tablets

Subject: Re: [OM] graphics tablets
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 11:11:28 -0700
Yes. A Wacom. While you can use the small one, larger is easier, up to your
threshold of pain regarding price. In my experience, the combination of
absolute positioning (vice relative positioning of most mice) and the
pressure sensitivity of the stylus make for a *far* easier and faster job in
editing photos.

---
Scott