Re: [OM] IMG: my first visit to Scotland

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: my first visit to Scotland
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 13:24:53 +0100
Oh, I think that they did, Donald.  Portcullis House was a similar picture of
overrun, as I recall, and many complained at that.  Although that isn't a
Parliament, it's offices for MPs and their staff.

I don't challenge the need to spend appropriately on such an important
building, a parliament (given, of course, that you have agreed the necessity
for a separate body like that ...), but it was well over the original, large,
budget.

Chris