Re: [OM] odd CF card (or E3) behaviour

Subject: Re: [OM] odd CF card (or E3) behaviour
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2010 10:14:36 -0400
If the camera can read and write all parts of the card the card is not
corrupted.  Now we have two reports of Apple computers which can't seem
to get a complete handle on flash cards.  Maybe I should note that FAT32
(required for flash cards > 2GB) is not a native format for Apple
software?  Otherwise I don't know.

Chuck Norcutt