Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 23: small beer in Munich

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 23: small beer in Munich
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 20:56:47 -0700
On 6/28/2010 9:23 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> As usual I like most of your photos.  Alt 11 (light and shadow) ...  But I
> think the winner this week is Alt 6, your confused guide.  The expression on
> her face is priceless. :-)

I agree. 6 and 11 pretty much cover a couple of the extremes in the
range of images one takes in a city and are excellent examples of both
sorts.

'Twere #11 mine, I'd bring the textures and tonalities out a bit and
give the shadow of the chain  more weight.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Wajsman/23alt11.htm>

Moose