Re: [OM] OMZ 21/2 (thanks Iwert!), OT Coffee

Subject: Re: [OM] OMZ 21/2 (thanks Iwert!), OT Coffee
From: Nicholas Herndon <nherndon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 09:18:21 -0500
Thanks for the comments all.  Thought about perspective correction,
but in the end decided against it.  May still try to tweak it, see how
it looks.
I also have to add that the lens was in even better shape than what
Iwert said.  Here's to honest list members!

As for coffee, Ken, have you had the chance to visit Hawaii's Kona
Coast?  My wife and I went last year while on our honeymoon.  I'm not
a big coffee guy, but we did a coffee plantation tour, and it was
really neat to see it being grown, dried, roasted and then eventually
packaged and sold.  Also got to try samples of a number of different
roasts and blends.  Almost made me a coffee guy.  Almost.

>Costa Rican is also quite wonderful. I like it for drip-style coffee,
but for steam-pump coffee, it takes on a different character.

>I've had Cuban coffee a few times recently and they are really
stepping up the quality of their premium export beans. The stuff can
be difficult to get and the good stuff seems to only make an
appearance every couple of years.