Re: [OM] FS: OM-4Ti "Titanium colour"

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: OM-4Ti "Titanium colour"
From: Kari <kari.tormi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 10:51:36 +0300
ELP is/was indeed amazing. I have most of their lps.
My favorite is that "bland" Copland's Fanfare... played on construction site
called Montreal Olympic Stadium.

Was it Korg that Keith played? I remember huge switchboard and cables...
Moog stuff but I think he was Korg "model" at that time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we55QQcsvY4

So it was Yamaha as major instrument...

While thinking of owning very nice OM-4Ti, you might also like Wakeman. I
like his music a lot, especially 80's stuff that is normally heavily
criticised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkpGF4eWufg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYTWPUVFbiw

And of course YES...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWvzZCZF1gw

And Jon Anderson...

And a song that is on my all time top 10 list

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFmBE3J8lQ4&feature=related

Not to be totally OT, I have for sale also following:

Zuikot:
4/35-70mm + shade, condition used,  hp 30 euroa
4/75-150mm, condition nice, hp 40 euroa
2/28mm, "new"i, hp 190 euroa
3.5-4.5/35-70mm, like new, hp 50 euroa
3.5-4.5/35-70mm, like new, hp 50 euroa
5/85-250mm, nice, hp 120 euroa
5/50-250mm, very very nice, hp 240 euroa
2.8/180mm, very very nice, hp 250 euroa

Kiron 4/70-210mm, like new, hp 50 euroa
 <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnnS9spo_3k>

Br,