Re: [OM] FS: OM-4Ti "Titanium colour"

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: OM-4Ti "Titanium colour"
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 14:20:33 -0500
> As far as I recall, AG, Keith Emerson (of Emerson Lake&  Palmer) never
> played with ELO (Electric Light Orchestra), which is not to belittle ELP,
> but to point out that typos may be misleading... or may not be typos at all!

LOL, I was well aware of ELO, but was just being my typical ornery
self today. Wow, what a thought!  Keith Emerson playing with ELO.  Now
THAT would rock.

> You are correct.  Emerson played with The Nice, then ELP(almer), then a
> couple of solo albums, one with ELP(owell), and now back with ELP(almer)
> again.
> And he is one of the all-time greats.

I consult with churches for sound systems, multi-media systems and
acoustical treatment. It is amazing how many want to get rid of their
old organs because essentially organs aren't cool. Keyboards have been
the in thing for a while now. I'm reminded of how Keith Emerson made
those overjuiced Hammonds sing. Nothing uncool about them.

AG