Re: [OM] Could be OM - Enlargers

Subject: Re: [OM] Could be OM - Enlargers
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 07:31:06 -0400
I've never seen one but the Meopta Opemus is at least a familiar name
although I didn't know they had their own lenses.  At 80mm this must
clearly be a medium format device.  I've never heard of the Krokus.  Did
you make a typo on the focal length at "50cm"?  500mm is a whopping
focal length for an enlarger.  Sounds about right for an 11x14"!

Chuck Norcutt