Re: [OM] OT iPad input/output

Subject: Re: [OM] OT iPad input/output
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 17:50:04 -0400
I did actually figure that out although I didn't realize there were
missing words.  Probably something in the back of my brain perhaps put
there by my old XK-E owner's manual referring to the fenders as "wings".
  Wings here are never sandblasted, painted and repaired.  They're just
deep fried in oil and coated with hot pepper sauce.  Only your stomach
will rust.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt