Re: [OM] OT iPad input/output

Subject: Re: [OM] OT iPad input/output
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 22:37:09 +0200
I used to have a 320i, for the fun of it, until I grew wiser.
I use a Mac because it perfectly fits my needs for photography -
albeit much less real world work unfortunately.

I always close the garage door - otherwise it slams at night which
wakes me up ;-)
;-)

Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe

Le 6 juin 10 à 22:18, Chris Barker a écrit :

> Oh, I don't know, Joel; most people want a machine that works well
> too :-)
>
> Chris
>
> On 6 Jun 2010, at 15:29, Joel Wilcox wrote:
>
>> Maybe I'll try that one of these days, Chris.  In terms of
>> consumerism, owning a Mac has become a bit like leaving the garage
>> door open so that the neighbors can look at the fanny end of your
>> Lexus.  Who doesn't want a bit of that?  ;P
>
> --

NO ARCHIVE