Re: [OM] Some more DZ35/3.5 Macro shots

Subject: Re: [OM] Some more DZ35/3.5 Macro shots
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 16:34:49 -0500
Hi Chris,

I've been contemplating the purchase of a 35/3.5 to use with my E-510 body
as a walk-around camera.  Since the E-510 is smaller than the E-3, and my
E-1, I felt that the 510/35 would make a very compact rig.  As to focus, I
have heard that autofocus is not the strong suit for that lens, because it
can hunt through a wide focus range to find proper focus.  How do you feel
about it?

Nice photos, by the way.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA