Re: [OM] Some more DZ35/3.5 Macro shots

Subject: Re: [OM] Some more DZ35/3.5 Macro shots
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 15:37:45 -0400
Those bluebells are pretty spectacular. And quite the challenge, I'm
guessing.

Points of focus are hard to choose in scenes such as those bluebell
shots. Really, ultra-wide for depth of field, then crop? Just don't
print too big. <g>

Or selective focus. Four or five shots with focus in different places.
There's software to put it all together, or you can do it the old
fashioned way in PS by stacking and erasing, stacking and erasing.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com