Re: [OM] [OT] Amplifier Question

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Amplifier Question
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 09:54:48 -0400
  Thanks guys for your advice. It is a very nice piece of equipment and I
have a set of speakers that will go nicely with it. I'm afraid however that
this is above my pay grade so I will take it to a local electronic shop to
have them check it out. What can I say; I was a Biology major, so unless it
is pink, wet & wiggly it doesn't make sense to me. Thanks again.

Charlie