Re: [OM] OT: Aperture, was Few Fotos for Fun week 21 and 20

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Aperture, was Few Fotos for Fun week 21 and 20
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 11:25:31 +0100
Ian

Yes, Projects would be a bit limiting if each month were a project.  But you
could use Smart Albums in each project, triggered by the MM in your name.  This
would mean setting up 12 Smart Albums per year first, but they are pretty
simple and quick to establish.

Perhaps they will put back that Import functionality when they realise what
they have lost ...

The study book is good: I have learned all manner of new bits and pieces and
I'm on only page 76.  Becoming a "certified Pro" would give me a leg-up to
part-time work, either with Apple or freelance.  Younger son is a Pro in Logic
and that has given him a bit of assistance in getting his Creative job with
that company.

Chris