Re: [OM] Few Fotos for Fun week 21 and 20

Subject: Re: [OM] Few Fotos for Fun week 21 and 20
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 10:39:43 +0200
Hi Chris,

yes I upgraded, I liked the extra features and I found it quicker than
aperture 2 and if I remember correctly the 5D2 wasn't supported in 2,
HOWEVER I am very annoyed like most others that they messed with the
import function and that I can no longer directly import folders as
albums. I copy my photos from CF card to a disk on my mac with a
separate folder for each day. Then with aperture 2 I could just import
them directly as albums, in aperture 3 I now have to create new albums
(e.g E3-20100530) for each day and then import from each folder on the
disk with the raw files the images. Why they messed with this I have no
idea fortunately I do not have so many photos, but a lot of pro fotags
have been complaining.

I have a spare unopened copy of aperture3 I am willing to sell if you or
anyone else needs one.

IanW