Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 26/5/2010: a lawyer from Vietnam

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 26/5/2010: a lawyer from Vietnam
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 08:21:13 -0400
You sound exactly like my brother-in-law who recently trekked back to
see both north and south with a bunch of war buddies.  I was concerned
about him since he's still being treated for PTSD and skin cancer and
other maladies caused by agent orange.  Neuropathy in his feet is the
latest thing the VA is investigating.  Anyhow, my concerns were
unfounded and I think the trip helped him greatly.  He had a great time,
raved about the great food and also brought back hundreds of great
photos of north and south.  Japanese and Korean investment is clearly
visible there.

Chuck Norcutt