Re: [OM] OT photographic images

Subject: Re: [OM] OT photographic images
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 17:07:29 +0200
For my recent tricycle shot I used the colour saturation sliders and
turned them all down apart from the red one (in aperture)

<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Portfolio/2010-fewfotos-closecalls/11039951_NUphX#868816735_bEpa6-A-LB>

not perfect but took less than a minute to do and may give you the
result you require

BTW I have a spare copy of aperture 3.0 upgrade unopened if anyone is
thinking about buying one. I thought I would need two copies but now I
have a gigabit lan I don't ;-)

IanW