Re: [OM] My GF-1 as conversation piece

Subject: Re: [OM] My GF-1 as conversation piece
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 15:20:58 -0700
On 5/22/2010 2:04 PM, siddiq@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Oh please visit LA… with the M8!

You'd also be welcome in the People's Republic of Berkeley, whatever
camera(s) you might choose to bring. Pleasant, free accommodations and
company are also available, although they mostly use Canons.

You could do a comparative photographic essay on the two PRs. :-)

I guess we should visit Cambridge. When in the area, we stay in the old,
hilly part of Brookline, full of winding streets, trees and lovely old
houses. Sort of like where we live, but with smaller hills and older
houses. Somehow, we don't get to other areas much. ;-)   We did get to
Cambridge once, but to visit another friend - and the area wasn't the
most attractive part of town, one hopes.

Moose