Re: [OM] A 5D Mk II all tricked out for video

Subject: Re: [OM] A 5D Mk II all tricked out for video
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 18:06:45 -0400
Ha, does that ever bring back memories.  Shortly after I graduated from
college and started working at IBM in production planning in 1968 I was
struggling with hugely incorrect inventory records for about 120,000
different part numbers.  As a naive 20-something I commented to my
(about 45 year old) assigned mentor: "Everything here is so screwed up I
don't understand how this company makes any money!"  He didn't pause a
second before replying in a perfectly dry manner: "It's just because
we're screwed up less than the other guys."  Seems I've heard that
before.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt