Re: [OM] Incident Light metering

Subject: Re: [OM] Incident Light metering
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 20:42:47 +0200
Thank you Paul!

You won't regretting getting an incident meter, I find it infallible,
even
in very difficult exposure scenarios. Here's another example, a quite
challening
scenario for 5-stops-slide-film, but I am happy with how it came out.

http://snipurl.com/w6e1t

This was shot through a polariser, but with the polarisation angle set
emphasise, not suppress, the reflection on the waves. I wanted to
remember the
it as I saw it.

Every pebble next to the railroad tracks is rendered in a way which no
other camera/lens can. You can actually see people on the opposite
shore.

Dawid