Re: [OM] Demise of the Gs? [was Oly 9-18 vs Panasonic 7-14: any experien

Subject: Re: [OM] Demise of the Gs? [was Oly 9-18 vs Panasonic 7-14: any experience out there?]
From: AS <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 04:50:44 -0700 (PDT)
I have friends who sometimes prefer to use their G10's over DSLR's. Its very
hard to distinguish the difference in photos. The G's are incredibly capable,
with the right amount of zoom.

During my visit to Best Buy where I quickly played with the E-P. I noticed the
G11 in the same section as the Dslr. I also noticed a couple trying to figure
out if they should splurge and spend the extra to get a Rebel XS. I was very
tempted to talk them out of that decision and look at the G11.

The E-P is nice but I think the G11 has it all in a very compact size.