Re: [OM] Fomapan 100 (not bad...)

Subject: Re: [OM] Fomapan 100 (not bad...)
From: Paul Cox <tastydoublecapp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 07:42:44 -0500
Dawid,

Ah yes.  Well there's a DoF duh for me.  Don't know why that didn't occur to
me.  Maybe because my fastest OM lenses are f2.8  ;)  It's a great learning
tool for me to get insight into other photographers artistic process, so
thanks for the explanation.

Have a great week, and I'll look forward to the prints from the rest of the
roll.  I really don't know how you find the time.  It's all I can do to soup
and scan a roll every week or week and a half.  More power to you keeping
traditional b&w processes alive.

Paul C