Re: [OM] OT. Liverpool

Subject: Re: [OM] OT. Liverpool
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 22:09:06 -0500
Chuck,

I buy Luzianne by the case.  Have used it for years.  In my opinion, its the
best coffee out there.  Of course, my doctor says I should drink decaf, so I
compromise:  1 part decaf to 2 parts Luzianne, which is already cut with
chicory.  Blend it all together, and place it in the coffee maker.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA