Re: [OM] So this is what it means.... PanaLeica redux version 1

Subject: Re: [OM] So this is what it means.... PanaLeica redux version 1
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 09:36:40 -0500

> But in light of what else he wrote, I wonder if he meant to refer to the
> PanaLeica 14-50 in the above sentence?

Yes, it was a typo. I meant to say "14-50".  When that lens is on, it's
really on.

I'm saddened to see the DZ go, but it's not that I'm really giving up on
much. It's only the second lens I've ever purchased new and even at that it
was a refurb. (The other new lens purchase was a Tokina AT-X 35-70 F2.8,
also sold).

AG