[OM] 100/2 and FIRE SALE

Subject: [OM] 100/2 and FIRE SALE
From: Nicholas Herndon <nherndon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 23:11:54 -0500
Well, true to form the UG 100/2 I just bought from KEH arrived in
well-worn but very functional, useable condition.  Tiny cleaning marks
on the front element, one small mark on the rear element, no fungus,
mechanically sound.  Stops down like it should, aperture blades are
snappy, lots of barrel wear.  It's shorter than the 135/2.8, but with
a noticeably larger circumference.  This thing is the very definition
of "user".

Consequently, I've got some items for sale at Rangefinderforum.com:
http://www.rangefinderforum.com/photopost-classifieds/showproduct.php/product/21816/cat/1/limit/recent
The lens did not cost nearly that much, but I'm hoping to get a little
extra so I can get that Konica Auto S3 I recently mentioned
overhauled.

I'm pretty excited about the 100/2, it should get a hefty workout with
all the weddings my wife and I are going to this summer.