Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 16: cricket, wine, food

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 16: cricket, wine, food
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 22:45:54 -0300
No comment on the dress whites ! Infinitely better than the scruffies in
black and darks in UK based cricket matches.

Also, only one sign of head gear and that's not on his head. Perhaps they
don't bowl that fast in Spain ..... maybe they're into Trevor Chappel
underarm bowling :-) You remember him Andrew ?!

jh