Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 16: cricket, wine, food

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 16: cricket, wine, food
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 15:39:25 +1000
Deeply concerned about the 'supplies' behind the scoreboard. Clearly
not enough to keep a proper cricket team happy for longer than a
couple of overs - dammit man, there's hardly enough to keep that pissy
little scoreboard vertical. That's about enough for one fast bowler
for one innings.
Obviously you play a very different version of the game in Spain.
Apart from the general hilarity generated by the captain's strategy
that is. That disbelieving laughter is pretty universal. "You want us
to ....what?!"
Otherwise - that's a neat cat picture - captures the boredom that sets
in once things stop struggling and just die on you.
Bison vodka - that almost make cabbage rolls edible. Or sparrows for
that matter.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx