Re: [OM] WPPD 2010

Subject: Re: [OM] WPPD 2010
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 14:14:22 -0700
On 4/26/2010 11:39 AM, NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Two rolls of HP 5, 120 exposed around Maine Media Workshops and Port Clyde

When I visited Port Clyde, one didn't really need a pinhole lens. Nature
provided her own softening effects.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/Maine/Inside%20Maine%20Clouds&image=20DSCF0576cr.jpg>

>   that has passed through airport security screening twice.  Shouldn't be too
>  radioactive.  It will get posted this weekend.

All right, I gave it a try. I bought a Diana-F months ago and still
hadn't tried it. So now I have a roll of Fuji 400 with a handful of
tests on it to compare the lens, lens over pinhole and pinhole alone.
Plus a couple of "who knows whats", as I of course forgot, more than
once. to wind it :-)

What with the obvious vagaries of framing and exposure, I'm not sure
what I'll get..

Won't get the negs back until Wednesday. My local shop has consolidated
processing at their other location, so quick processing is a thing of
the past. At least there is no radiation hazard in the transport. :-)

Moose