[OM] Odd marks

Subject: [OM] Odd marks
From: Nicholas Herndon <nherndon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 19:23:41 -0500
Here are some examples of the mysterious "hair" that I mentioned in an
earlier email.  This only showed up on my slides, not on any of my
negatives, and I think (though I'm not sure) that it was with both my
OM-1n and OM-2n.  I've heard people say that marks such as these can
occur from loose threads on the shutter curtains, but I have a feeling
it was in the processing, not the camera.

Anyone have any ideas?

Check out the upper right hand corner in all of these shots (it's
especially noticeable in the second one):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pooroldpunch/4546992516/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pooroldpunch/4546356863/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pooroldpunch/4546978514/

I only noticed it on my horizontal landscapes, and it was always in
the same spot.