[OM] ( OM ) Zuiko 180/2.8

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) Zuiko 180/2.8
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 16:43:17 -0400
Since I was silly enough to put on a starting bid, and nobody else bid,
it
seems that it will find its way to me.  It's a rare beast in New
Zealand.

Zuikoholism - a scourge of a disorder ....   :-)

Brian Swale.

Congratulations on a nice acquisition.

A remember a crop CH had wide open of a high contrast area showing some
modest CA wide open, but wasn't that obvious
at normal viewing size and looked easy to fix.  I recall a nice large
color  image in Graham's book with no trace and it was a very nice one
indeed.  Seems to largely disappear stopping down a bit.

http://www.accura.com.hk/OM/TVB03.htm

A Graham shot:

  http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Olympus/Brampton_Ash_04.htm
not too much CA    ;-)

Mike (perhaps I  really do need that Z. 35/2.8 as the SC 35 shift
flares)  Just one more and I will be all set.