Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 22/04/2010: bokeh

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 22/04/2010: bokeh
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 17:27:27 -0500
OK, I'm going to hijack your thread, Nathan, and comment on the bokeh... ;)

The picture is very good and illustrates the bokeh potential with this gem
of a lens. Another lens I found to actually be remarkably good in this
department is that little pancake lens that Olympus is selling with the
E-P1/E-P2. Not quite as good of quality as the Panasonic, but I do like the
way it draws the scene.  Shame on all that barrel distortion, though.

These sparkles in the upper-right show the vignetting nature as well as the
iris shape of this lens at F2. Very good for such a lens!

AG Schnozz

The Leica'll come Tomorrow
So I gotta hang on 'Til tomorrow
Camera to come Tomorrow! Tomorrow!