Re: [OM] 135/2.8, Houston Astros

Subject: Re: [OM] 135/2.8, Houston Astros
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 12:02:31 EDT

In a message dated 4/18/2010 10:29:25 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
nherndon@xxxxxxxxx writes:

You're  lucky I didn't jump on that same deal, as I was only 15 minutes
away!   I spoke with the buyer on Friday, and the only reason I
hesitated was  because a. I already own a 21/3.5 and would simply be
selling it to make a  profit and b. my wife would kill me if she found
out I was doing another CL  deal for camera gear.  I'm glad it worked
out for you though, it's  cool to see a fellow list member pick up a
deal that I've passed  on.

I'm glad to have saved you from a GAS attack.  You can tell your  spousal
unit that I'm your new best friend or maybe it is her new best  friend.  I'm
probably not the kind of person you want to know if you are  easily enabled.

I'm in Sugar Land (not right now, but usually during the week.) Do you
participate in any of the Houston Center for Photography activities.  Check
out the First Tuesday program.  An opportunity for members and  non-members to
show and talk out their work.  Free and if you want to drop  a few bucks in
the bucket, that is OK.

hcponline.org

Let me know if you are going and I'll make a point to be there.

Bill Barber