Re: [OM] Olympus OM Series adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus OM Series adapters
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 18:28:17 +0100
A pleasure, Richard.

Yes, now that I have got to grips with the system for magnification, it seems
that the only other accessory that I *might* need is the electronic viewfinder.
 But since, a) the Panny one is a bit ... panny, and b) I normally use the
20/1.7 alone, the small Helios optical viewfinder mounted on the hot-shoe is
sufficient for when the light is too bright to use the LCD screen.

Cheers

Chris