Re: [OM] Olympus OM Series adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus OM Series adapters
From: "richard mcgrath" <richardinvermont@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 12:18:03 -0400
Chris, thanks for the lead on the adapter.

Regarding enlargement on the LCD...don't be frustrated.  Just understand
that the manual was written by a team of folks who previously organized
scavenger hunts.  I had exactly the same problem with my GF1.  I have also
set, "Shoot without lens" to ON.  You can get twice the magnification (after
Step 4) by turning the thumbwheel.

Am I missing something or has the GF1 (and EP1 also) approach made all those
"eyepiece magnifiers" that clip onto the viewfinder...obsolete?  I'm using
the GF1 to take pictures of chromosomes with a Zeiss research microscope as
the front lens.  That magnifier is great for getting critical focus.

Be well,
Richard