Re: [OM] Olympus OM Series adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus OM Series adapters
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 21:32:17 -0700
The adapter is faulty. There should be a protuberance on it which pushes
the "spring loaded activator" to its limit as the lens is mounted on the
adapter. The lens then must be manually opened and closed for focus and
exposure.

I'm surprised you got an adapter without that, as the requirement is
clear and well known.

Many inexpensive adaptors are available, on eBay, for example, which
work properly. I can't personally recommend one, as I've not used
OM=>µ4/3, but the same thing is reuired for OM=>EF, which I do use.

There have been posts about here, and I suspect you will get some
repsonses about that.

Moose