Re: [OM] Spring Fling

Subject: Re: [OM] Spring Fling
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 09:52:01 +0100
In which case, Moose, I bow to your taste.

And I do like the sequence.  I have video capability on my Panny GF-1 and LX-3:
each does an excellent job and the results of videos of my granddaughter are
really gratifying.  iMovie, on my Mac, gives me automatic editing; I'm not
going to waste time learning any more than that.

Chris