[OM] cleansing my laptop - need advice

Subject: [OM] cleansing my laptop - need advice
From: john hudson <om4t@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 16:40:46 -0300
   I have Windows Media Player on my laptop.
   When setting a music CD to play thru Widows Media Player today I
   discovered a video clip on board. Where it came from I have not the
   least idea but suffice it to say that it would rate a quadruple X
   rating on an ultra extreme hardcore porn rating. I use ESET to search
   out viruses, malware etc but this clip got in under the radar.
   Can anyone suggest a way for me to cleanse my lapop of unwanted and
   unsavoury video clips and other unsolicited downloads?
   If I knew the file name of the video clip I could search it out using
   the Windows XP search and find utility but not knowing the file name I
   am left looking for an unknown file.
   John Hudson