Re: [OM] Share my last B&W prints

Subject: Re: [OM] Share my last B&W prints
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 12:44:50 -0500
Very nice, Michael. I really liked the first one a lot.

I fully understand the "shared darkroom" situation. I'm actually taking a
few minutes break from a large printing job right now (around 30 11x14s) for
another list member. My processing trays are setup on top of the washer and
dryer and my enlarger is stuffed in a closet between the furnace and the
hot-water heater. The kitchen counter has one tray for water hold and the
print-washer is next to the sink.  Using RC paper would have almost
eliminated using the kitchen at all, but I'm running Adox MCC 110 fiber
paper.

No, my wife isn't any more pleased about my taking over half the house (the
living room floor doubles as the drying "racks") than I'm sure yours is
either.

Next house WILL have a dedicated darkroom space.  A very large one too. We
did find a house just today in an undisclosed location which would suffice
nicely. It's even a full-blown solar house in a sunnier-than-normal part of
the country. A spot, actually, that we both absolutely love.

AG