Re: [OM] E-PL1 - my first camera not for fun

Subject: Re: [OM] E-PL1 - my first camera not for fun
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 14:49:13 +0800
Moose, thanks your condolences and share of your own stories. I'm sure it is
much better to have the family members come together to say goodbye,
unfortunately the doctor had not made a better arrangement so we were not
able to do that, he informed us too late.

My mother is still alive but she is in the elder centre sleeping in the bed
most of the time and can't recognize any of us. She had Parkinson's Disease
for a few years but we just found it out early last year, after treatment
started for not long she fell onto the floor and broken her leg. After
surgery she was not able to walk and starting to get worse, food has to feed
through nasogastric tube. At the beginning she still can talk a little and
recognize all of us but now she is no differ from a death person.

My brother's family moved to Australia for over 20 years. He came back once
a year, I'm the only son in Hong Kong talking care of them, fortunately my
wife do a great support on that. Actually, at early last year we were still
a happy family, we can sit together to have dinner and our parents had no
big problem to move around and live independently, things just changed too
fast....

C.H.Ling