Re: [OM] E-PL1 - my first camera not for fun

Subject: Re: [OM] E-PL1 - my first camera not for fun
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 00:54:55 +0800
Thanks to all for your condolences.

Bill Pearce is right, the pain my father went through this time was relative
short, it was good. Although he was not totally trouble free in these few
years (he suffered the chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, need four
different inhalers and O2 for daily activities) but most of the time he was
ok without great pain.

I agree with Bill Barber, one should lets others know you love and
appreciate them. This is a bit difficult for the Chinese especially for
father and son, even less for the old generation. Although I tried to
fulfill all my father's need but I never say how I respect him and love him.
So, do it before it is too late.

C.H.Ling