Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 22/3/2010: Leica at the Chandos

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 22/3/2010: Leica at the Chandos
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 07:30:19 +1100
exactly right - I'd forgotten that essential difference - and no guard
around the lens release button either. No plastic tip to the wind
lever so not M4, unless it's a very early one (can't see the rewind
knob). The Elmar looks very large in the base - almost seems to cover
the release button. Is it that big?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx