Re: [OM] Our reporter in the field?

Subject: Re: [OM] Our reporter in the field?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 22:23:55 EST
I will be in at our new home about three hours away with my  grandchildren
who are 3, 5, 7 and 9.  I tried to volunteer for a tour in  Iraq, but they
wouldn't take this old corpsman.  Actually I will be  enjoying the four of
them and will be giving the OMs and e-thingies a  workout.  I'll also be
visiting the tractor yard I spoke about last  week.  FotoFest is great and I
will
get a chance to see some of the  exhibits.  Should be great.  BB

In a message dated 3/10/2010 8:26:28 P.M. Central Standard Time,