Re: [OM] VueScan & IT-8, was: [IMG] last spring blossoms

Subject: Re: [OM] VueScan & IT-8, was: [IMG] last spring blossoms
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 11:17:37 +0000
Hi, C.H. and all,

From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Yes. In the color tag - set Color balance to "None", this is the setting
I'm
>using for scanning negatives, it also works for slides.

It's been a long time, but I have eventually set the scanner and VueScan.
Yes, you're right, this way I have the control I need, thank you very much!

I still have to experiment a lot with it (as time permits), but it already
seems to make things easier and better when scanning film... I'll probably
purchase the Pro version soon.

Cheers,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)