Re: [OM] Certainly a beaten subject already,

Subject: Re: [OM] Certainly a beaten subject already,
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 11:39:08 -0500
Actually, 20mm from a meter doesn't show much proboscis distortion at
all.  On a full frame it's enough to get almost 6 feet into the long
side of the frame and a nose is hardly prominent.  But from 1 foot or 6
inches... well, that's a different story.

I'm not a wide angle portrait guy either.  I just used the portrait
notion to indicate the size of the field (upper body for 4/3) and a
notion of the DOF which was the main point of the post.

Chuck Norcutt