Re: [OM] 21/3.5 hood and 24/2 Zuiko

Subject: Re: [OM] 21/3.5 hood and 24/2 Zuiko
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 20:17:45 -0500
It's   ***tiny***slower brother is no slouch either.  AFAIK, 16-9 did
not include the F2 in the play-offs as it was not tested.
The floating element should provide for better  close performance.
I'll defer to Dawid on the F2 but I am not giving up my Z. 24 f2.8.

http://www.16-9.net/lens_tests/24mmcup/final/24mm_final1.html

Mike

On a somewhat unrelated note, I want to hear some opinions on the 24mm
f2.0
Zuiko.  There is a dearth of info on this particular lens.  Seems like
there
is a lot more written about the other pro Zuikos, such as the 35/2,
85/2,
and even the 21/2.  Anyone here have experience with this lens, good or
bad?

-Nic