[OM] FS - Quick before I come to my senses.

Subject: [OM] FS - Quick before I come to my senses.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 15:50:00 EST

DZ 11-22mm in very gently used condition. It was replaced in my kit,  first
by the 7-14mm and then after the 7-14 went to live with a pawn shop or
some scum bag thief, by the 12-60mm.  It isn't and hasn't been getting  used
and needs to settle into some else's kit. Both caps, hood and original
packaging include, as well as, insured shipping in the USA.  Overseas  shipment
at
whatever the actual rate is less $10.  Shipped to your address  in the USA
at $410. Cash, check, PayPal or might take a one-eyed pig in trade.  Bill
Barber