[OM] Near free to a good home

Subject: [OM] Near free to a good home
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 11:40:04 EST
I have an absolutely beautiful 65-200mm f4 Zuiko that has the
semi-cloudy/haze on about 40% of one of he inside elements.  You know the  one
. . . it
is the same one that all these lenses have a problem with sooner or  later.
I didn't want to let it go because one day, some day . . .

Well, one one day, some day isn't going to happen if it hasn't happened for
 the past 4 or 5 years.

Clean it yourself, send it to John or do like Walt would do and use it  "as
is" with no apparent degradation of the image.

This offer to USA members.  I'll mail it to you and when you get  it, send
me $10.  If you get it and you don't feel it is worth $10, don't  send the
$10, just send me an email letting me know what you think of  it.

Off list, please.

Bill Barber