[OM] electrical interference

Subject: [OM] electrical interference
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 14:48:33 -0500
Ah,
Just want the lights/heat to go on period, in phase or not.  No power
here since 10:43 on Thursday from a wind storm--getting quite old.
House is about 50 deg F.
At least we have hot H20---pilot on the hot water tank.  Sometimes low
tech is good.  Went to library in Hamilton that has power to charge cell
phone/warm up  and imp't stuff like ck up on the list. :-)  My 17 yo
cat is not happy, but I made a nest for her in my down parka that is
good till 20 below and I think she will cope.
Mike

waves, volts, phases.
Please make it stop......

It's all very mind numbing to us masses who just want to simply flip
the switch
and have the lights come on.