Re: [OM] (OT) What to do with a bottle of 25yr Old Chivas Regal

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) What to do with a bottle of 25yr Old Chivas Regal
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 06:53:42 EST
Amen to that, Moose.  You might be able to convert it to cash and then
convert the cash to something you really want.  Leave the dust on it. It  would
be a little like removing the finish/patina from a fine old piece of
antique furniture.  Bill Barber

In a message dated 2/20/2010 10:23:53 P.M. Central Standard Time,
olymoose@xxxxxxxxx writes:

On  2/20/2010 6:06 PM, jrockman wrote:
> And maybe the bottle is a lot older  than 25yrs old. Actually the whiskey
> may have started it's life as  much as 100 years ago

'Twere mine, I'd not do a  thing to it, not even dust it off, before
ascertaining what it is worth.  If genuine, the value unmolested might
buy a much greater quantity of  quite old single malt.

Moose